- You begin with a free initial session to help you understand coaching and meet your coach.
- Coaching appointments are via telephone and/or internet communication services such as Skype or Zoom. Normally the client places the calls. Since we serve people who live all over the world, we work to find the most affordable calling option for each client.
- You participate in two 60 minute personal coaching sessions per month, plus have unlimited email access to your coach. Email communication with your coach and brief phone calls, as needed, are also included.
- You and your coach jointly design your coaching sessions to revolve around any area of life you wish to bring to the coaching table. You can count on your AGC coach to be honest and compassionate. You can count on your coach to be straightforward in asking questions. When a coach stretches you with a request, you can always accept, reject or tweak that request to forward your goals at your own pace.
- AGC coaches keep all information provided by the client strictly confidential within the AGC coaching staff. If your coaching is sponsored in part by a third party, your sponsor for coaching only receives a report stating the numbers of coaching sessions that have been completed, but no details regarding the topics of the coaching conversations.
- Should the need arise to reschedule a coaching call, we ask you to give your coach as much advance notice as possible. In case of emergency, we work around your schedule. Missed calls due to negligence are billed at the regular rate.
Our role at AGC is to come alongside you to help you achieve your God-given goals and to grow personally. We encourage you, speaking honestly and in love. We, the coaches, each agree to bring our best efforts and our true self to the coaching process. We ask you to do the same and see where God takes us together.