Coaching you to Excel in Coaching Competence and Confidence for Kingdom Impact
As a trained life coach yourself, you desire to serve your clients to the best of your ability, especially when it means that doing so makes an impact on the Kingdom.Join Master Certified Coach Melissa Chaplin in a season of Mentor Coaching to:
- Find your unique voice as a coach
- Improve your coaching skill so that your clients get the results and transformation that they desire
- Deepen your understanding and application of the ICF Core Competencies in the missions context
- If seeking your ICF credential, prepare to submit ICF Portfolio Application recordings using the PCC Markers, which are used to evaluate all ICF recordings
- Discern the Spirit’s work in your coaching partnerships and how you can better partner with Him in coaching
- Get unstuck by discerning new ways forward in tricky client situations
- Gain answers to any coaching questions (everything from figuring out the first forms to closing out coaching partnerships)
- Reach a new level of competence and confidence in your coaching skill
Your Mentor Coaching Journey
ICF Mentor Coaching for Credential Renewal or Portfolio Application
Did you know…
For Mentor Coaching to be counted toward ICF Credential Renewal or Portfolio Application, the mentoring must focus on developing a coach’s skillful demonstration of the ICF Core Competencies.*
Having a Mentor Coach provide oral and written feedback on a recording of a Mentee’s coaching session is ICF’s recommended method for developing competency and mastery in Mentor Coaching.
Gaining recordings and creating accurate transcripts can be a daunting and sometimes overwhelming process if you have not done it before!
You need not worry.
AGC will provide you all the support you need to make this a successful Mentor Coaching experience for you!
Once complete, you will receive all the necessary documentation to submit your Mentor Coaching hours to the ICF.
*Sessions focusing on business development, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill would not be considered ICF Mentor Coaching for Credential Renewal or Application.
ICF Aligned Mentor Coaching in Meaningful Topic AreasHave you ever….…felt stuck in a coaching session and wondered what you could have done differently?
…wondered how to better coach specific clients?
…desired to develop better practices as a coach?
These sessions are your space to get your questions answered!
Bring any question or topic of exploration and walk away with greater clarity and confidence.
Focus on Best Practices in …
- Preparing for coaching sessions
- Self-management during coaching sessions
- Developing an effective reflective practice as a coach
- Leveraging your CliftonStrengths® as a coach
- Creating and managing documents, invoices, notes, client data
- Preparing for ongoing learning and skill development as a coach
- Team and Group Coaching
Explore Tools for Coaching People who are …
- Transitioning cultures – Going and Returning
- Serving cross-culturally as a married couple
- Parenting cross-culturally
- Discerning calling and next steps
- Serving State-side
- Engaging in partnership development
- Finding their place on a team
- Leading teams
Melissa as Your Mentor Coach
Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation
Professionally Coaching for 17 years
2700+ Hours Experience Coaching in the Missions Context
Coached Clients in 40+ Countries
Trained in the PCC Markers used to assess ICF Portfolio Applications
Experienced in coaching individuals, couples, teams, and groups
Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
Passionate about Competent yet Compassionate Coaching
Excited to celebrate your success!
A Note from Melissa:
As a coach with 17+ years of experience coaching in the missions and ministry context, I know the power of quality ICF-aligned coaching under the direction of the Spirit. I am wholeheartedly dedicated to partnering with the Lord in our Mentor Coaching such that all He wants to accomplish through your coaching will be fully realized. I am passionate about your effectiveness as a coach, both for your own good and for the lives that will be touched through those you coach.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Sign up for a free-initial session.
I look forward to hearing from you.
During your free-initial session with Melissa, a best-fit package including the components of your Mentor Coaching, the number of sessions, as well as length of sessions will be determined based on your desired outcomes for Mentor Coaching. The information below explains costs in general, and Melissa will share further details during the free-initial session.
ICF Mentor Coaching with Recording Evaluation:
- 60-minute session: $250
- 90-minute session: $300
- Minimum sessions: 3
Mentor Coaching on Meaningful Topic Areas:
- 60-minute session: $150
- 90-minute session: $200
- Minimum sessions: 4